Governance frameworks referred to in newsletter 4.
- Abimbola S., Nein J., Jan S., Martinuk A. 2014. Towards people-centered health systems: a multi-level framework for analysing primary health care governance in low- and middle-income countries.
Health Policy and Planning 2014;29: ii29–ii39
- Baez-Camargo C. & Jacobs E. 2011. A Framework to assess governance of health systems in low-income countries. Working paper series No. 11. Basel Institute on Governance.
- Brinkerhoff D. & Bossert T. 2008. Health Governance: Concepts, Experience, and Programming Options. USAID.
- Kickbusch I & Gleicher D. 2012. Governance for health in the 21st century. WHO-Regional office for Europe. Copenhagen, Denmark
- Kirigia J. & Kirigia D. 2011. The essence of governance in health development.
International Archives of Medicine, 4(11).
- Lewis M & Pettersson G. 2009. Governance in Health Care Delivery: raising performance.
World Bank, Policy research working paper 5074. SSRN eLibrary.
- Mikkelsen-Lopez I., Wyss K., &de Savigny D. 2011. An approach to addressing governance from a health system framework perspective. BMC. International Health and Human Rights, 11:13 24.
- Siddiqi S., Masud T., Nishat S., Peters D., Sabri B., Bile K. & Jama M. 2009. Framework for assessing governance of the health system in developing countries: gateway to good governance.
Health Policy, 90:13 25.
- Smith P., Anell A., Busse R., Crivelli L., Healy J., Lindahl A.K., Westert G., & Kene T. 2012. Leadership and Governance in seven developed health systems. Health Policy, 106 (1): 37-49.
- USAID. 2012. The health system assessment approach: a how-to manual. Version 2.
- Veillard J., Brown A., Baris E., Permanand G. & Klazinga N. 2011. Health system stewardship of national ministries in the WHO European region: concepts, functions, and assessment framework.
Health Policy, 103:191199.
Top three publications from newsletter 3:
- How do external donors influence national policy processes? Experiences of domestic policy actors in Cambodia and Pakistan - Khan, Meghani, Liverani, Royshowdhury, Parkhurst - Health Policy and Planning
What enables and constrains the inclusion of the social determinants of health inequities in government policy agendas? A narrative review - Baker, Friel, Kay, Baum, Strasdins, Mackean - International Journal of Health Policy and Management
Top three publications from newsletter 2:
Top three publications from newsletter 1:
Webinar source papers: